Last Updated May 22, 2018
We may collect, receive, and process information about users of our Services (“users,” “they”, “their”, “you,” or “your”) from various sources, including: (i) information users provide through their user account on the Services (their “Account”) if they register for the Services; (ii) a user’s use of the Services; and (iii) from third-party websites, partners, or services.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information a User Provides
- Account Creation: When a user creates an account on El Minara, we may ask for contact related information. This may include the user’s first and last name, their company’s name, their phone number,their personal or work address, and their email address.
- Payment Information.
- Communications: Any communications sent directly to us via email or other methods may contain information such as the sender’s name, email address, phone number, or the content of messages or attachments they send us. We may also receive a confirmation that they’ve opened an email from us, and that may employ a method that does not notify the receiver before they open the email.
- User Content: Any content voluntarily uploaded by the users to our Service is stored and processed on by us. This includes any web pages hosted with our Services or email account linked to our inbox Services.If any additional personal information is requested by us, the purpose of such information will be made clear at the time the request is made.
- Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
- Cookies, Activity Logs, and Other Tracking Technologies: As is the case with most modern websites (and often required for basic functions) we gather information, log it, and utilize cookies which contain a small amount of identifying information that helps both with tracking and with personalized user experience. When a user uses our Services, we may automatically collect information about their device for purposes of correctly rendering web content, security, usability research, and advertising. This information includes a user’s internet protocol (IP) addresses and information from them like the host name, browser type and version, operating system type and version, date and time of page views and other activity, referring/exiting pages, clickstream data, landing page, and sometimes a session mouse and click recording along with information about how they utilize our Services and their interactions with them. In some countries, among those the countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the information referenced above in this paragraph may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
- Usage of our Services: When a user uses our website or Services, we may collect information related to their utilization of and engagement with our Services. This may include, CPU usage, memory usage, GPU usage, total storage capacity, other system level metrics, and information about the navigation of our Services. We use this information and data to operate our Services, maintain and improve performance, user experience, and infrastructure of our Services, develop features, provide customer support, and improve security of our Services and customers. We also aggregate and analyze this information to help us make better informed decisions and measure the performance of our business.
- Information We Receive from Third Parties.
- Third-Party Accounts. If a user chooses to link our Services to a third-party account, including CRM services, we will receive information about that account, such as their authentication token from the third-party account, to authorize linking. If a user wishes to limit the information available to us, they should visit the privacy settings of their third-party accounts to learn about their options.
- Third-Party Partners. We may also receive publicly available information about users from our third-party partners and combine it with data that we have about our users.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are various ways we use the information we collect, including:
- To operate, provide, and maintain our Services
- To provide personalized services
- To send users text messages and notifications
- To improve our Services
- To develop new Services, products, features, and functionality
- To analyze how our users use our Services
- To process user financial transactions
- To communicate with users, either through one of our partners or directly, including for customer service reasons, and to provide users with updates and information related to the Service, as well as for general marketing and promotional purposes.
- To detect and prevent fraud
- For the purpose of compliance with applicable laws and regulations requested by a governmental agency, as well as enforcing our Terms of Service and other applicable legal rights.
HOW INFORMATION WE COLLECT IS SHARED
The information we collect may be shared in various ways, including with the following:
- Service Providers and Vendors: We may share collected information with third-party service providers and vendors that provide us with services that may help with promotional or marketing objectives, provide users with relevant information such as software updates, product announcements, promotional or other information, or to aid in providing our Services.
- Aggregate Information: When legally allowed, we may use or share information about users with our partners in an aggregated or de-identified form that cannot reasonably be used to identify individual users.
- Third-Party Partners: We may also share information with third party partners in order to receive other publicly available information about the users.
- Advertising: We may work with some third party advertising partners to show users ads that we think may be relevant to them. These advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar techniques on our Services, and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about the users which they may collect across various online services.
- Business Transfers: User information may be disclosed or transferred during acquisition, or as part of any proposed merger, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency, or receivership where information is transferred to third parties as part of our business assets.
- With Your Consent: We may share information with your consent.
LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The legal basis for collecting, processing, and using the personal information described above in this document will depend on the nature of the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we obtained it.
Under normal circumstances, we will typically only collect personal information from users when:
- We need the personal information to perform a contract with the users in question
- Processing the information is in our legitimate interests and not superseded by your rights
- We have the user’s consent to do so.
- We have a legitimate interest for operating our Services and communicating with the user as necessary to provide our Services, for example when responding to user queries, improving our Services or platform, marketing, or for the purpose of detecting or preventing illegal activity.
We also may have a legal obligation to collect personal information from users or may otherwise need said personal information to protect vital interests of a user or another individual.
If we ask a user to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with the user, we will make the reasoning and whether it is mandatory clear at a relevant time, including what possible consequences of not providing the required information are if any apply.
The El Minara team is committed to protecting the personal information of users. We employ a variety of security techniques and technologies designed to protect this information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. These measures are designed to provide an appropriate level of security for the risks associated with processing user information. However, internet based technology, and all technology for that matter, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
A user may access third-party services through our Services, by hyperlink or other means. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage all users to carefully review the privacy policies of all third-party websites they visit and/or services they utilize.
If you are a registered user or utilize our Services in any way, information associated with your account of contract with us may be accessible by logging into our Services or by contacting us via email.
To protect user privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify user identity before updating or removing user information. The information provided by users may be archived periodically stored by us according to our backup and disaster recovery processes. The ability for users to access or correct information may be limited during any time when access or correction could:
- Limit our ability to comply with any legal obligation
- Disrupt our ability to investigate, make, or defend legal claims
- Result in disclosure of personal information about a third party
- Result in a breach of contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary information belonging to El Minara or a third party.
If we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, we will retain user information that we have collected. This may include providing a service that the user has requested or to comply with applicable tax, legal, or accounting requirements.
When there is no longer an ongoing business need to process your personal information, it will either be deleted or anonymized. If this is not possible at the present time, then it will be securely stored and isolated from any further processing until deletion is possible.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Users that are residents of the EEA have the following data protection rights:
- If a user wishes to access, correct, update, or request deletion of their personal information, they can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, they can object to the processing of their personal information, request that we restrict the processing of their personal information, or request portability of their personal information. A user can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com.
- Users have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send them. A user can exercise this right at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we sent to them. To opt-out of other non-email forms of marketing, users may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have collected and process a user’s personal information with their consent, they can withdraw their consent at any time. By withdrawing their consent, the user will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal of consent, nor will it affect processing of a user’s personal information in reliance on lawful processing grounds that do not require consent.
- Users have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of their personal information. For more information, a user may contact their local data authority.
We will respond to all requests received from users wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Users may be able to use some features of the Services without registering, which will limit the type of information we collect.
Users may unsubscribe from promotional emails sent by us. If a user wishes to unsubscribe from promotional emails, they must follow the instructions found at the end of the email. When a user unsubscribes from promotional and marketing material sent from us, they still may receive emails or other forms of contact for informational, transaction, account-related, or similar purposes. Conversely, it should be noted that a user who wishes to unsubscribe from marketing or promotional emails can do so without affecting important communication from us to them, including on matters of billing, account access and recovery, inquiries about the Services we provide, and other related purposes.
Most popular internet browsers have an option to disable, limit, or partially restrict cookies. If a user changes the way their browser accepts cookies, features of our website or Services that rely on cookies may no longer work properly. In addition, advertising material received may be less tailored to the individual user.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The data controller of user personal information for El Minara is CodeClouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.